We are excited to announce a brand new timesheet experience, coming soon on February 24 to your Workforce Ready account!
The goal of the new timesheet experience is to align with the new User Interface (UI), and we can't wait for you to try it.
What are some of the upgrades that I can expect in the new Timesheet Experience?
- 4 Configurable timesheet metrics that can display various totals:
- Time (Raw/Calc. + Filter Support)
- Counter (All Types)
- Accrual Balances
- Exceptions (Count)
- Can be configured for various periods (Current Week, Current TS, Current Day)
- Other Metrics planned, including Scheduled Hours, Scheduled vs Actual, and Lunch/Break Time
- The order of columns in the timesheet can now be customized in the timesheet profile (applies to both desktop and mobile)
- Configurable Expand/Collapse behavior
- Always expand all days
- Only expand days with data; days with no data collapsed
- Only expand current day; all other days collapsed
There are a number of additional features coming in the next few months, and we can't wait to share them with you!