Announcements are messages that display to your employees, either as a pop up when they log in, a note at the top of their dashboard, or in an announcements list.
- Select the hamburger menu icon in the top left
- Select the admin icon then navigate to Company Settings > Our Company > Announcements
- a. Add Image: Upload an optional image to be displayed along with your announcement (this option will appear only after the announcement has been configured and saved.
- b. Headline: Enter a headline for the announcement. This will show at the top of a pop up or dashboard announcement, and as the name of the announcement in the announcements list.
- c. Body: Enter the text for the announcement.
- d. Active: Select this box to make the announcement visible to employees. A start and end date can also be entered to make the announcement visible only during a certain timeframe.
- e. Countdown: Select this box to show a countdown to a particular date and/or time. The countdown will display on pop up announcements, or on the dashboard, but will not display in the announcements list.
- f. Add To Dashboard Heading As: Select from “Information,” “Warning,” or “Error.” This will display on the dashboard as , or
- g. Show as Pop Up On Login: Select this box to have the announcement display in a pop up window when the employee logs in.
- h. Show Marketplace Link: Select this box to display a link to the list of marketplace services for your company.
- i. Visible To: Select the group or security profile this announcement should be displayed to.
- j. Related Documents: Documents attached here will be available for the employee to download from the dashboard or the announcements list.
- Once all settings have been configured, select