Employee Veteran Information
- Go to Team > My Team > Employee Information
- Select the view for Vets Info
- Review the Vets Info report for any employees with missing Employee Type, EEO Classifications or Veteran Status Info
- Update any missing information in the employee profile by selecting the icon
- Employee Type and EEO Classifications can be updated in the Pay Information widget on the employee’s Main tab.
- Veteran Status Info can be updated in the Account Demographics widget on the employee’s Main tab
- These fields can also be imported if they are too many to update manually
Populating the VETS-4212 Report
- Once all Vets information is up to date, go to Team > HR > Forms > Government Forms > Vets-4212
- Enter the Twelve Month Period Ending date on the form
- Select the EIN (if applicable) and Cost Centers to include in the report
- The form will be auto-populated with the data available in the system, including the parent company name, address and employer identification number. The chart showing the number of employees by job category will also be populated with the information from the employee profiles.
- All remaining information on the form will need to be completed manually.
- Be sure to the form to avoid losing any manually entered information.
- Once the form is complete, select