- Select the ‘Menu’ button in the top left
- Select the my Team icon then navigate to HR > HR Maintenance > Incidents
- Select the Add New button
- Select the employee and enter the incident type
- Complete the Incident Info section
a. Incident Name: The name of the incident will auto-populate with the incident type and employee name. This can be modified if desired.
b. Violation: Select the specific violation associated with the incident. Additional Violations can be added by clicking on the hyperlink
c. Workers Claim: Select the workers claim the incident is associated with (if applicable). This field will only be available if the incident type can be associated with a workers claim. The claim must be created in the system before it can be attached to an incident.
d. Incident Date: Enter the date and time the incident occurred (if applicable)
e. Report Date: Enter the date and time the incident was reported (if applicable)
f. Status: Select the status of the incident
g. Priority: Select the priority of the incident
h. Description: Enter a detailed description of the incident. This will be on the incident report that can be downloaded for the employee/reviewer signatures.
- Enter any comments from the initiator, supervisor, reporter or witnesses
- Additional notes can be added with the notes button
Incident Form / Delivery to the Employee
a. Upload Document: Upload any supporting documents, including the signed incident form, if applicable
b. Download PDF: The incident form can be downloaded and printed for delivery to the employee
- a. Target Date: Enter the target date for resolving the incident
- b. Resolved Date: Enter the actual date of resolution
- c. Resolution: Select from the available resolution types as configured in your HR Setup, additional Resolutions can be added by clicking on the hyperlink
- d. Details: Enter any details on the resolution of the incident.
- When the incident is completely resolved, select the Close Incident button and enter a closing date. If your incident goes through a workflow, select
Maintaining Incident Types, Violations and Resolutions
- Incident Types
- Go to Admin > Company Settings > HR Setup > Incidents > Incident Types
- Select the incident type you want to modify, or select to create a new type
- a. Name: Assign a name to the incident type
- b. Active: Check this box to make the incident type available to assign
- c. Description: Enter a detailed description of the incident type
- d. Incident Visible: Select the people who should be able to view the incident
- e. Comments Visible: Select whether comments are visible to the admin and manager, or admin only
- f. Comments Editable: Select who is able to edit comments
- g. Comments Anonymity: Select whether the comments can be anonymous to the employee and/or manager
- h. Incident Types Workflow (will only show if this has been enabled on the admin. level): Select the workflow that should apply when this incident type is selected.
- i. Settings: Select the items that should be attached with this particular incident type.
- Points: Allows points to be attached, if they are configured for your company
- Resolution: Allows for a specific resolution to be attached, such as a suspension, promotion, etc.
- Signatures: Allows for signature dates to be entered if the employee is required to sign documentation on the incident
- Violation: Allows for a specific violation to be attached, such as a section of the employee handbook
- Workers Claim: Allows for a workers claim to be attached to the incident. The workers claim must be created in the system before it can be attached to an incident.
- Go to Admin > Company Settings > HR Setup > Incidents > Violations
- Select the violation you want to modify, or select to create a new type
- Enter a name and description for the violation. This should be the specific policy or rule that was violated. (i.e., Drug/Alcohol Policy, Safety Policy, etc.)
- Go to Admin > Company Settings > HR Setup > Incidents > Resolutions
- Select the resolution you want to modify, or select to create a new type
- Enter a name and description for the resolution. (i.e., Suspension, Termination, etc.)
Once saved, all active incident types, violations and resolutions will be available to select when assigning a new incident to an employee.