New Workforce Ready User Interface - Manger Resources
Get ready to experience a better way to work with our new and improved User Interface for Workforce Ready.
Over the next several weeks, all users will be changed over to the new UI, and the Classic User Interface will be retired on September 16, 2020.
New UI Resources
We have a number of resources for you to reference as you navigate the new UI - access them below:
- New UI Navigation Quick Guide for Managers - This deck walks you through certain functions in the new UI compared to the Classic UI.
- New UI FAQ Guide - Review answers to frequently asked questions regarding the new UI.
- New UI Fact Sheet - Get an overview of the new Workforce Ready UI and its benefits.
- Knowledge Center Articles - for step-by-step instructions on specific tasks in the new UI, visit our Knowledge Center. Any article with (New UI) in the title features instructions on the updated UI.
New UI Training Webinars
For a deeper dive into our new UI, click each webinar below to register and access the on-demand recording. Access additional Client Training Webinars here.
- Manager Training: Navigating the New User Experience (UI)
- Manager Training: New Workforce Ready Mobile App, HCMToGo
- Manager Training: New UI Charts & Graphs
Resources for your Employees
We have compiled a separate post and list of resources for your employees regarding the new UI. Click here for a post you can share with your employees, and below is an email you can copy/paste if desired.
We are excited to announce a new User Experience for our payroll, HR and time & scheduling software. The next time you log into the LinkHCM Workforce Ready portal, you may notice a refreshed look and feel.
The update is mostly visual, meaning tasks like clocking in, requesting time-off and submitting your timesheet will still function like the Classic UI.
Below are a few resources to adjust to the new look and feel, and you can read more here.
- New UI Navigation Quick Guide for Employees - This deck walks you through certain functions in the new UI compared to the Classic UI.
- Knowledge Center Articles - For step-by-step instructions on specific tasks in the new UI, visit our Knowledge Center. Any article with (New UI) in the title features instructions and screenshots on the updated UI.
We will be able to toggle back and forth between the New UI and Classic UI until September 16. Let us know if you have any questions.